90% of the time, we're eating organic, whole foods around here.

We've carefully avoided hydrogenated fats, refined sugars and all that for many years. We eat hormone-free deer meat, grass fed-beef and so forth. When we DO loose our minds, which happens mostly whle travelling, and eat crappy non-organic food (think Mc Donald's, TGI Fridays, Twinkies and most of the food you buy in a supermarket) we get really sick - as in serious gastric distress that lasts for a day or two, headaches and more.

SO in looking over the emergency food packs, I've realized that the last thing I need in an emergency is a family waiting in line to sit on the the bucket 12 hours a day. The food in my current kits is not going to do it, so I'm on a mission - to create a nearly identical food store to my current set in organic food only.
Thus far, I've had some great luck at the local Shop-Rite supermarket, which has a massive organic section, and there's a "Whole Foods" market about 1.5 hours from here. We've gotten canned goods with a variety of prepared foods (ravioli, chili, the basic MRE-style stuff) and a pretty good variety of other stuff.
We're still not quiteready to build a 100% organic store, but once I have the kit built and tested (we take at least one family trip a year and test a 72 hour kit) I'll post a review of how the food and all that worked out.