Originally Posted By: wileycoyote
i give up. must just be me. sorry i spoke up, and promise not to in this thread again....

I wouldn't worry about it; there's nothing wrong with sharing your opinions and preferences. Each of us have had different experiences and influences which impact why we choose what we choose; for example I've never had a folder close on my fingers even when cutting moderately firm fruit (I don't just cut the soft stuff wink ). That's what we are here to share and learn from.

On the flip-side, just because someone comes to a different conclusion than you it doesn't invalidate your participation. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm just trying to flesh things out a bit more and grow in my understanding. Sometimes I might be right, sometimes I'm not and sometimes there just isn't one correct answer. What I do know is that if differing opinions are not discussed there is much less room for learning.