Originally Posted By: bacpacjac
LOL!! Right you are Frisket!

I have some condoms in my kits, but I've been scratching my head trying to figure out something for my DS and my Cub Scouts' survival kits. A condom opens a great big can of worms that I'm not ready for, especially as a Scout leader. Just imagine the reaction I'd get from parents!

What is they say? Necessity is the mother of invention? I settled on ziplock bags until I saw this thread. I WILL check these vases out. Thanks again for the tip!

Only warning is they do not seal and at the location i purchased them in they were all "Froo Froo Frilly" So the boys may be alittle put off by um. The one thing that has always been a concern in scouts was cost so Im sure a large group of good options are off the list due to their price. Mothers milk bags Im positive are off the list as well for I am sure they would bring up just as many questions as a condom and concern from the parents. You can always try to get the parents together to purchase the water bag from the survival site. For the price they are still inexpensive and a better option for full blown survival reasons. Tho Im sure Kids will find many fun uses around the camp for the "vases" specially if the grounds have a swimmign hole or fishing hole

Edited by Frisket (08/07/11 05:41 PM)