Originally Posted By: Mike_H
So, where is the real survival exercise?

You are right. This is closer to a camping trip than a true survival exercise. In the several years I have been looking, this is the closest thing I can find.

Edit: I really had to think about this one. This is truly a unique series of events. Jeanette is taken from her home with nothing but what she had on her. This here is a true survival situation. She gets back home, it's not the same as she left it but she is given new clothes. Is she still in a survival situation? She is called to go to Dallas for the benefit of her city and all she brought with her are the items she had on her when she was taken (minus a few pain killers) and the clothes she was given.

As I am reading your last responses, your family and friends will get you back on your feet before you head off on a trek. So, you will gear up before leaving.

So, not much surviving since you have time to plan what to bring with you and your friends will supply you with what you don't already have.

All that is being supplied to my player-character are clothes and glasses and this is to blend in. She already has everything else.

I don't mean to be critical, but I don't see the point beyond some fun role playing in the constraints of actual scenario (ie no magic or super powers). BTW, what is the deal with being a cat? Is this part of the game? You have mutant powers of some sort?

In this setting there are mutants. Also, each player is allowed two player-characters. Chihiro, a mutant, is just for fun.

Jeanette Isabelle

Edited by JeanetteIsabelle (07/28/11 07:16 PM)