I have not bought the books yet. I am waiting, again, on the game master. I don't want to spend any money on this until I am reasonablely sure the game will continue. I need the books not only to finalize the gear my player-character will be using but also make decisions that will impact the rest of this armchair survival exercise.

This is an update of the gear my character will have on her as she makes the forty-year jump in time:

Mountain Medic
Quark 123˛, S2 Edition
Pocket Survival Pak™
RSK® Mk1

This custom kit was designed with a duel purpose in mind. My character designed it as a supplemental kit to the PSP but it also has to sustain her for a post apocalyptic world she does not know about:

Pelican® 1400 Case (No Foam) Black
Aurora Fire Starter - Silver
StrikeForce® Fire Starter - Orange
Survival Matches
Katadyn® Pocket Microfilter
Bottle Adapter with Activated Carbon
Nalgene® Standard Stainless Steel Bottle
VARGO Titanium Ti-lite Mug - 750 ml
Esbit® Pocket Stove - Small
Blaze Orange Bandana
Emergency Poncho - Clear
SOL Thermal Bivvy
SOL Survival Blanket - Two Person
Ultralight / Watertight .9
QuikClot® Sport™ Silver - 25g
SAM® Splint
RSK® Mk5
eGear PICO™ Lite - Red
trekker® Space Pen
Journal Stapled Notebook with Vinyl Cover - 4 5/8" x 7"
Emergency Survival a Pocket Guide by Christopher Van Tilburg, M.D.
IOSAT™ Potassium Iodide

If anyone has suggestions for this kit, let me know. I also picked some camping and survival gear (titanium, stainless steel, aluminum and books) that will remain in her room during the forty-years she is gone.

Jeanette Isabelle