Update: The game master has granted me an allowance. My player-character's Edge Pro sharpening system, and everything which goes with it, would not be affected by time. Otherwise she would have to have it with her as she makes the jump in time.

Also there is no restriction on the custom survival kit she would have on her. The only exception is, it would be in a black Pelican case rather than orange since orange would attract unwanted attention.

Soon I will be ordering a couple of books to help me design the custum survival kit: Build the Perfect Survival Kit by John D. McCann. Not only is this the only book I know of specific to building survival kits, I read a few pages of it on Amazon and I got an understanding of his philosophy on survival kits. For me, understanding his philosophy on survival kits is very important. The other book is EMERGENCY SURVIVAL A Pocket Guide by Christopher Van Tilburg, M.D. John McCann included this book in a couple of his premade survival kits. My thinking is, if someone like John McCann includes this book in his premade kits then he must have a very good reason for doing so.

Is there another book somone can recommend? If so, I need an explanation why.

Jeanette Isabelle