Quote:
Sue, not to be vulgar or crude, but how well does that work for guys? We don't all have the same "lateral support" that women do. (ok, some guys do)

I only ask b/c I've had several times where my flip phone fell off my shorts while running.

I'm a little vague on what you're asking. It's just a string around your neck with the phone folded over it. I know quite a few women with 'considerable' cleavage (aka 'lateral support') who keep a lot of stuff tucked in there: cell phones, sunglasses, hankies, prescription, lighter, pack of cigarettes, etc.***

Running is kind of a pain (sometimes literally) when it's bouncing. The 'lateral support' doesn't change anything.

The most inconvenient time is when you're doing a lot of bending over or leaning forward, as then it's always in the way. That's when I stick it in my pocket. I said it was simple and cheap, not perfect frown .

***Which brings up the thought of a thread based on 'Cleavage Kits', but it's probably beyond the scope of this board, and besides, all the guys would want to see the photos. All I can say to the ladies who have enough room in this 'kit' for storage, beware of leaning over those auto-flush toilets.

Sue