Welcome to the new folks. I agree strongly with Read and Search. I spent at least six weeks before I even created a username taking the time to literally review every post. I reviewed them for the knowledge they contained and the tenor and tone of the conversations, which I was quite impressed with.

I was most impressed with the high degree of the presentation of facts and how many members minimize pure opinion. That was the key to what made me want to stick around.

There are some good posts in the history from members like Chris Kavanaugh and Old Bald Guy -- classics -- as are many others, before and since.

I learned so much just from those older posts, I don't even think I made anything other than a "Hello" post or two for another month, but I'm a pretty quiet type of guy. When I did make my first few posts, I received helpful, courteous feedback.

So, I would suggest settling in your most comfortable chair and start benefiting from the years of knowledge and equipment reviews available.

Again, Welcome to the forum,

buckeye

I have no interest in or affiliation to any of the products or services I may mention. Should I ever, I will clearly state so.