Depends on how much you value $50 plus $5 S&H. You can do as well for $20 less walking into your local big box store. But if the name and style are worth $20 to you have at it. There is no accounting for taste or susceptibility to advertising hype.

The cheapest and the most expensive often roll out of the same factory in China. Electrical components that determine actual quality are likely to be the same. Electrical components are commodities and none of the brand name manufacturers produce their own.

You might want to avoid the dollar store models if you aren't careful, and you get a leg up in value by buying a major brand name. Fenix doesn't produce enough unit volume to keep a third-party line running so you are paying a premium for production and line setup and tuning. That is in addition to the name. Which explains why you can get similar value for $20 less.

I spelunked for years with a carbide lamp, an incandescent industrial flashlight, and a small candle lantern. I could completely disassemble and renew/repair all of them in complete dark. The key there was not the outstanding quality of any of those units because all of them were solid but cheap. Rather it was the simplicity. When they became available in the early 80s I dropped one of the spare candles and added a pair of light-sticks. A deep bench is always stronger than shallow one.