That thread with the baking pans was mine lol

Ive always used tupperware for my kits as they have always been the easyest to find in the most abundant of shapes and sizes. The Current tupperware im using was a easy find at a store i frequent...now how many metal containers the aprox same size with a sealable lid that do not have paint or liners have i found...Zero. I know Theres a bunch online and i was actually looking at bento box's but the price the quality and the availability on trustworthy websites is lacking. Not to mention that the price is almost always right on tupperware as the current one I shown was 3 for 1$ at a local store. The only issues with tupperware is Depending on the plastic type they will shatter with impact and they cannot be used to boil water. This can easily be offset by adding aluminum foil or carrying a hip flask. Often times or not I try my best to think out of the conventional box and look at everything at a this isnt what it was made for but it sure as heck can do it standpoint. One of the items was a hip flask which can easily boil water and store it, not very much but at its size and shape it can disappear easily in a pouch, pack or pocket.

One Metal container Im looking at is this lunch box/tray/bento.

http://www.amazon.com/LunchBots-Stainless-Steel-Lunch-Container/dp/B002G9UHY2/ref=pd_sim_k_2

Tho Some of the Negative reviews, which seem to outshine the positives, sound alittle alarming.

Edited by Frisket (04/05/11 02:36 PM)