Great kudos for posting your kit and how it evolves here on ETS! I'll bite the bullet for some constructive criticism.

I'm guessing that this is an update for this Frisket: My Completed Survival Kit

When you use this - do you have a bigger pack with clothes, food, water etc? Do you have separate water bottle somewhere? No kit is used in isolation, but should be considered together with the sum of your other gear, clothes and such.

I still don't know squat of what conditions are like in your area. That being said, I think my comments are fairly generic.

I see no shelter part in here. Squeezing in a garbage bag and/or a space blanket would greatly expand your options on protecting your body from heat, sun, cold and wetness. Or why not the AMK bivy bag? Remove it from the "ball" shaped stuff sack and you have a long, flat rectangular piece (about 2-by8? I'll measure some time later) that you should not have much trouble squeezing into your kit.

I am a big fan of multitools. Does the same job as needle nose pliers, but can also do a lot more. Costs a lot more, too...

I'd also try to sneak in a Snicker's bar or similar. Low blood sugar = your head doesn't work. Supplement the STOP acronym by having a little drink and snack really improves your problem solving capacity.