I Don't yet know How to Make an Original Post,-Only on How to Do Replies. I'm Sure It's Easy,-and I'll Probably Soon Enuf Get It.So for Now it's in this Form. What I Want to Say and Suggest Relating to our Lending Library here,-is that I Both Have!,-and Have Seen and Read,-Many Quality,Excellent Survival and Etc Books,-in Both Bookstores and Libraries! There also Doubtless Many that I Have Not(Yet)Run Across!!
I Don't Think I'm Immeadiately Interested in Participating in our Lending Library yet myself,-Ideally,though,-I Think I Sometime Would.But I Would Like to Share Such Titles as I've Come Across!,-as Well as Brief,Basic,Descriptions and reviews!,-with You All.Books are a Thing of Mine!,-and as a Net Catches Fish,-My Net Comes Across a Lot of These! Also,-I would Really Like to Suggest that we Go to Those Large,Reader Friendly Bookstores!,-Like Barnes and Noble and Borders,-Borders Ranks as the Better of the Two,-by a Few Tads,-and Avail Ourselves of a Good Few Hours"Relax and Read"!,-of Times! They've Got Couches and Such Around,-It's Reader Friendly!,-Not the Old"This Isn't a Library!",-"Buy Something!",-Attitude,Sure One Shud Still Buy at Least Once in a While,-but That Being So,-They're Otherwise Very Cool about It! Major Cities have a Good Several,-My Pttsbg Area has 3 Borders, and Probably 8 or so B&N's.And Don't Forget about Places like"Half Price Books", which Exist in maybe Half the States.I'm Not Talking your Little,Average Mall Waldens or B.Daltons Now!,-I'm Talking of Those Major,"Mega",Class A Bookstores.GO to Them!,-Avail Ourselves of Them! -It's Another Great Source! I'm Sure Many of You are Alreddi Well Aware!,-but I Think Many Enuf of Us Just Are Not.I Know Not Evryone's into the Book End of Our Sphere here!,-And I Fully Aim to Back Up What I Read,-With
Out In the Field,-Practice! Books,Videos,and Etc,-While Great Gems and Gold Mines!,-Only Go So Far! -Real Field Stuff,-Covers Any of the Rest! -That's What we're in It in the First Place For,-Anyway. So if You've Little to No Problem with the Reading End of It,-I Strongly Advise that we Add This Resource to Our Repoirtiore!,-Our Survival and Preparedness Onion!,-as One Recently and So Well Has Put It! -Also,-I Hope that Sufficient Interest Does Remain,-in This Particular Forum!,-Which Well May Be the Case! Aside from This one here,-I Havn't Seen a Post since Late December.Then Again,-We are Quite a Small Forum here!,-Next to Our Two"Larger Brothers".And It's also now Only Mid January,-a Mere Two Weeks On. I Think that Any Way One Looks at It!,-This is an Important Forum,-and It's Important that we Keep It! I'm Gonna Come to Help Out,-With at Least a Comprehensive,-if Not Exhaustive,-Book List.I Aim to Include There,-Great Ones that you'd Find in Related Fields!,-such as What you'd Find in the Plant or Animals Section,Travel Section,and a Good Few Else! Not Necc.Survival and Etc Per Se. By the Way,-When You're In the Bookstores So!,-and are Looking For the Survival and Such Section in Itself!,-Look in the Sports Section,-It's a Sizeable Enuf Part of That! You'll Typically See Several Good Shelves of"Our Stuff"! "Fishing"s Likely Right Nearby,-as is Hunting,Shooting,Etc.The Martial Arts are Usually Right Nearby, as well,-Well Stocked Also. To Sum Up,-Please Go To These Places!,-and Least Give Them a Good Looksee! And I'm Looking Forward to Helping Us Out,-with as Good a Booklist as I Can Find! -So Long Till Next Time. [color:"black"] [/color] [email]M_a_x[/email]