I have shown this thread to The Nobody, the game master. Here are some of the relevant responses he made.

Originally Posted By: dougwalkabout
I hope she has had all her shots. Even so, she is utterly naked and helpless from an immunological view. She is a helpless infant, needing mother's milk.

Originally Posted By: The Nobody
@ dougwalkabout:
Agreed to all except this part:
"I hope she has had all her shots. Even so, she is utterly naked and helpless from an immunological view. She is a helpless infant, needing mother's milk."
It's not that scary yet - to extend the metaphor, think about a five-year-old.

Originally Posted By: chaosmagnet
Quote:
My friend Arik is playing a western movie type gunslinger in the role play game, another player-character is a Tai Chi master (a form of martial art which can be lethal when practiced for many years) and there will be other player-characters who are armed whom Jeanette will be with.

They'll be with you all the time? You'll never be in peril of being overrun? In RPG terms I would never consider an unarmed character for the kind of game you're playing.

Originally Posted By: The Nobody
@ chaosmagnet:
"They'll be with you all the time? You'll never be in peril of being overrun? In RPG terms I would never consider an unarmed character for the kind of game you're playing."
On one hand, he is right. Anything can happen. On other hand, having a character that needs protection is a nice plot element.

Jeanette Isabelle