Originally Posted By: paramedicpete
I can well appreciate the need and desire to armchair analyze various survival scenarios, which may lead to a better understanding and potentially implemented set of actions when faced with real world events. However, I will admit to finding this form and degree of role playing to be on the fringe of being obsessive and counter productive, when there so many real world situations that could benefit from the involvement of a highly intelligent person such as yourself. You make reference to your having taking classes, read books and taken on-line classes and while I being very presumptuous, I think you might want to put into real world practice those things you have enjoyed exploring.

I first want to put your mind at ease. Your post is not offensive.

While I have the interest and some knowledge for working in the medical field, my anxiety disorder, though I am taking medication for it, would prevent me from doing anything more than ordering more medical supplies and performing first aid.

I do more relaxing volunteer jobs for my church and Meals on Wheels.

Jeanette Isabelle