Originally Posted By: paramedicpete
Quote:
Some pockets (walled settlements) have returned to some level of civility. But how civil is the wold if people have to live with walls surrounding them on all sides?

This is big difference if the event took place at the time of her time transport (40 years elapsing) or 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, etc. prior to her reintroduction; as the social structure would after a passage of time, return to a more stable nature.

The event took place in 2012, two years after my player-character disappeared. Thirty-eight years will give people time to go through the event and do some rebuilding.

I am also unclear as to what is the trek and what is its purpose?

Though the game master has not told us yet what that item is, the party is to leave the settlement, go to what's left of Dallas to get the item and bring it back to the settlement.

What advantages do you envision for her survival in being an EMT-W vs. a standard EMT, since you state there is a hospital, abet with aging equipment and supplies?

The advantage I see is a Wilderness EMT may be better prepared for the trek than a standard EMT since a Wilderness EMT is trained to improvise.

Jeanette Isabelle