Originally Posted By: Blast
Now are actually trying to rebuild civilization or just go on a quest for some object? The two require much different tool sets. The best way to rebuild society is through agriculture...followed quickly by making alcohol. Some books on farming and animal care would be most welcome. The firefox books and Diary of an Early American Boy or other books of self sufficiency come to mind.

Though the role play game focuses on the quest, I want to equip my player-character for life after the quest.

When my player-character arrives in 2050, she will see that her city has reverted back to the agricultural industry. Many years ago, my city was a small farming community. Also, I have researched what can be grown in this area: Cotton, peanuts, soybeans, grains (corn, wheat and oats), yams, spinach, cabbage and pecan trees. The game master says alcohol is also made.

Jeanette Isabelle