Skip the quick clot granules. The bandages are *probably* OK - it doesn't really matter which size, as long as you're comfortable with it. But if you're going to worry, just get "the biggest one." That being said, the military is going towards Combat Gauze, so that should tell you something. Pretty much it's like Kling or 4x4's, you shove it like crazy INTO the wound, then pressure on top. Don't ditch those 90's era bandages, since the Israeli bandage is just a fancier version of it.

Buy a dedicated tourniquet. It's been covered before on ETS fairly recently.

Buying one of those Asherman bandages is up to you. Personally, I've never seen one used - vaseline gauze and tape seems to be good enough still in the civilian EMS realm for chest wounds.

Which blood thinner are you on? Pretty much no matter what, it's going to be a PITA to stop your bleeding. But you should probably carry something in your kit about your meds, so if you're injured, those responding will know why you're bleeding so much. Plus, there are some ways to counter certain drugs that the ER can do.

I'd personally carry more supplies, including ALS level, but I have lots of medical training.... which is my subtle hint (like everyone else) that you should update your knowledge base!