A little over 90 days ago DW and I determined that it would probably be a good idea if we were in a little better shape. We had local gym memberships, but finding the time was just to laborious. Soccer practice, games, yardwork and a pre-teen daughter are keeping us pretty busy.

So, DW discovered P90X. This is not an advertisement for them..standard disclaimer, but for those who would like to "turn it around", this program works. Or at least did for me.

I started at a robust 252. We decided on the classic version and began one Sunday evening. DW was already in fairly good shape so her first evening went well. Tubo here was a different story. I was coughing, (no I don't smoke) hacking, and without getting to graphic, removing alot of stuff from my lungs. I think I used areas that hadn't seen air in a while.

The whole program is work out 6 days rest one. There are 12 DVD's most of the programs are 1 hour, including stretching, warm-up. You just have to tell yourself to do it. I am now at 222 and feel better than I have in a while. At least I feel like I would be much better in a survival situation.

Good luck.