Holy cow! You and I were DEFINITELY at that one, as I was there with my son and he was utterly befuddled by the "old crap" that was for sale at most of the tables.

I was in room "B" where the real garbage was for sale, although the guy next to me with the LED lights was kind of fun. Someone was selling an HP Oscilloscope for $3,600 (well, TRYING to sell it for $3,600). 250mhz bandwidth, weighs like 200 lbs. Apparently they were unaware of stuff like this.

I was also amused by the guys trying to sell a cordless phone from Vtech for $20. It was - literally - identical to the one I bought for $14.95 new in the store.

I brought in a bunch of relatively recent-vintage stuff, priced it really low - after all, it was stuff that I didn't want, need or plan to use ever again and I - literally - sold it all before I got most of it on the table. We were sold out of all but two items in less than 15 minutes.

Maybe I saw you? I was the guy who left the Indigo iMac G3 and the old IBM laptop on the table with the "Free" sign on it and left. I had made my $120, netting $100 for 15 minutes and was NOT hauling anything home!