HHHOOOLLLLYYYYY CCCOOOOWWWWW!

You ain't gonna believe this stuff!

The other male employee that helped me to access the FAK and to transport the patient both directions was reprimanded today via email! His boss thinks he either should not have been involved, or at least left the clinic immediately upon helping our co-worker inside.

I intervened on his behalf with his boss (Totally professional, and polite.), and she told me this was not my business and asked if she should call my boss. I then offered to email his name, both telephone numbers, office address, and his email to her if she did not have them already. I had been warned she was a Sea Hunt, but I was not ready for the deep sea diving of that nature! This "lady" did not even understand that the efforts of the two of us save the company the cost of the Fire/EMS call out, and the ambulance ride. Not to mention the risk I took transporting her. What if the "One Time" something went really bad had happened in the back of my truck. She codes out, and I am left holding the bag!
Next time someone at my work gets a hang nail, and it is Fire/EMS please and send 'em CODE3!

By the way, I weigh 230 - 240 lbs., and my patient out did me by at least 40 lbs. I could have carried her by myself, but I would have hurt the both of us in the end.

PS. This has been edited 4 or more times. I kept finding the my original vocabulary choices were making it onto the screen somehow.

RIP OBG