I took a photo of my PSK, which, generally, needs some work. The BSB container it is in is just big enough to discourage me from keeping it in my pants pockets at times when I really should, and I'm terrible about keeping pouches on my belt. Some of the items in it could be better, smaller, more reliable, but such is life.

All that aside, the item I'm proudest of are those glasses. I'm so blind without my contacts that in a survival situation one of my biggest fears is sight. Water, fire, shelter, all so important, but all really difficult for me (I'm sure there are some gurus on here who can get all that blindfolded!) without my contacts. That left me thinking that I really need to carry glasses with me. I bought those from Zenni optical for around 30 bucks. I'm so glad I did. They fold up really small. I haven't needed them yet, but I'm sure one of these days I'll be out hunting or skiing and having them with me will keep me from needing the rest of the kit. In other words, if I lose a contact and have glasses I'm a heck of a lot less likely to break an ankle or get lost!

Attachments
IMG00362.jpg

Description: PSK-12.18.09