Yes i do. When I graduated Navy AOCS school the first thing we bought were a fancy expensive car and an expensive exotic survival knife.

I have an Explorer with a built-in flaregun launcher on the sheath. Also, there was/is an attachement that you can bolt thru the wire-cutter hole in the blade to turn it in to a harpoon. But this harpoon is large and would work on shark or whales not average game fish. Kinda like hunting rabbit with a bazooka. The iodine tablets have their own little compartment on the bottom of the capsule ... the top cap is a magnifing lens. The needle & thread sutures were replaced by butterfly bandaids.

In looking i have only seen one other offered on ebay. Don't remeber outhers in any blade auctions. I think it safe to say it is a collectible.

I paid 80.00 marked down from 160.00 in 1986. Have carried it around the world with me and caught and ate a monkey with it.

And note, at the time, a survival knife book, stated this was the only hollow handle knife that actually worked. He hammered i into a tree and stood on it for several hours or use it to climb the tree as a foothold. Didn't impact the knife or bend it. It is sturdy and not light. And way cool !!