What message do you leave with your SO or other contact(s) before hitting the trail or traveling alone?

As sometimes silly as it seems especially when I hit the same trails multiple times, I leave a comprehensive list with DW on the kitchen table. It begins with a modified military 5 point contingency plan called a GOTWA.

Where I am Going.
Others going with me.
Time I will be back.
What gear I have if I get in trouble.
Actions to take if I don't come back.

For Example:

I am going to hike Carney Springs trail. Walking on trail by 0600.
I am going alone.
I will be off trail and back in phone range by noon.
I have water, food and survival equipment with me, see gear list attachment.
If I don't contact you by 3pm, call Lost Dutchman state park #123-456-7890. Give them all attached info.

The next pages are:
My vehicle description and plate number.

I always hand write a gear checklist to double check all the gear I am taking with me and leave this with the packet. This is item by item including how much food and water. It includes what I am wearing that day and the color. This way SAR knows what to look for and how prepared I am for an extended period of time for night time or weather conditions.

If I have GPS waypoints from previous trips or copy of the map or an online description of the trail, I will include what I can. With longer trips I list a bug out direction in case of trouble. If SAR knows that if I am in trouble and can/should move I will move in a cardinal direction (N,S,E,W) to a handrail that follows along the whole hike like a river, road or tracks. This way they can cover a long rally point before going to a grid or blind search. That's a big paragraph to just really say, "If I am in trouble I am heading East to Boulder creek."

Now that I have written this out, its much longer than I thought for really a simple discussion question.

How do you do it?