What this conversation needs is a campfire, a starry night, and large bottle of good bourbon. smile

Science has shown that risk-takers/thrill-seekers do have a physical/chemical difference in their brains that sets them apart from "regular" people. So in that sense there is a "born with it" side to the courage equation. I still think that people can build up some courage just by forcing themselves to display it in the everyday, little stuff. I'm thinking along the lines of "Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger".

Back to teaching people how to be courageous, installing a strong moral code in them also helps. Not just a belief in God or Whatever, but a belief in right and wrong. Having that to help support them will help them have the courage needed to do right, whether it be telling a friend "no" or throwing themselves on a hand grenade to protect their buddies.

-Blast, taking a sip and then passing the bottle on

p.s. Any women want to chime in? I'd really like to hear your thoughts/opinions on this subject! I'll even find you a glass so you don't have to drink straight from the bottle. wink
Radio Call Sign: KI5BOG
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.