Here's Mine
I basically break everything into categories as well.
-PPE/Airway/Wounds/Ortho/IV access/Meds/Misc

My Kits

1-Hiking/backpacking/day trips-aint no light weight here-not talking huge, but i got my bases covered!

1-EDC-small-mostly bandaid type stuff-actually its a little white J&J box from target-talking palm size here, for scrapes and splinters and blisters type stuff

1-Base Camp / Expedition -this one lies at home, yet we take it for extended trips, events, etc...this kit is contained in a Ferno Professional ALS bag-Royal Blue (in case anyone wants to know)

4-car kits (tundra/accord/4runner(old work car)/FJ)-here again, its hard to have everything you need in the right place at the right time, -basically I quit trying to take the basecamp kit everywhere -so i have 4 small "scrapes and scratches" kits in each car-here again i just cover the min. My wife and I rotate what we drive all the time, so it became pointless to try and maintain 4 vech, and 1 huge base camp kit all the time-cost was outrageous and stuff expired all the time, so i narrowed it down to "scrapes kits" except for the hiking kit, and we just plan the big kit for larger leaves or events........yeah, I know someone is going to say "what if", I guess that when that time comes I'll just "improvise"?