Jim, I like it. Mostly.

My concern is that it is a shoulder bag, and carrying my EDC in a Jumbo I know that after the first few miles it starts to suck. When I hike, I either put it all in a small ruck, or on a chest harness (I can prop my arms on the top of the two pouches, I look very content- a friend described it last weekend as the "happy budda of doom" look). BUT, your spine isn't mine, so...

In terms of gear, since you already have a SERE saw in your SOL, I might think about a wood saw blade in the kit rather than another hacksaw blade bit in the PSP. I know you have your multi with you, right? If not, a multi or a SAK and a pair of pliers.

On the topic of the stove, one possibility is to use a small coffee can that you've added vent holes to, and replace the Nalgene with a Guyoet bottle so you still have something to boil in. But that is why I have a bigger bag- I carry two Guyoets, a GSI space saver, AND the mini wood stove. :P

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.