Originally Posted By: Desperado
Originally Posted By: MDinana
Having re-read for the 2nd or 3rd time this thread, after the other one froze-up, I wonder if there's any way for OBG to read how he's touched all of us?

He mentioned in that last post that he wouldn't be back, so I ownder if he's even seeing these posts. For the moderators, is there any way to track down his DW and have a print out of all these well wishes sent? Perhaps be bought from or donated to ETS over the years? There should be some delivery address if so.

OBG, like the rest here, I'm going to miss your insights - "Sea daddy" sums it up nicely. Every time I'm back home with my parents I wonder if you're the old guy driving an RV whenever I pass one. I caught myself today reading something and waiting for your thoughts on the topic. Your absence is already being noticed.

I agree that OBG touched many, and am glad you thought of this. I have OBG's email, and assume that it is shared with his wife. I have made a PDF copy of the two threads and shall forward them to said address.

EDIT: Maybe I better talk to the Moderators and Doug first. I really don't want to step on any toes with this.

I will email Doug and hit notify for Mods.

Both threads have been converted to a PDF and emailed on to OBG's email. I shall update the PDF to him and his family unless either asks me to stop.

RIP OBG