I never actually met you, but Via Con Dios. We lost a fellow offroader last year to cancer. He was just a little over 20 years old. He never once got down about his situation, he was always smiling when you saw him. We all chipped in and rebuilt his Jeep for him with the help of a couple of local 4x4 shops. So many people showed up to work on it, it was amazing. The shops donated free parts, labor, everything.

We delivered it to him at the hospital, I actually got to be the one to drive it there. The look on his face when he saw it said it all. He actually got to ride in it one time before he passed away.

His last wish was for everyone in our local club to come to the funeral in jeans and club t-shirts and drive our rigs in the funeral. Most of the folks had never seen a rock-crawling buggy, full exo-cage, on 39" tires in a funeral procession. I had his dad toss a Spicer universal joint from my Jeep in the grave before it was filled in. Spicer brand is tough stuff, but nowhere near as tough as Zach was.

I still get really sad when I see a thread on our local forum with his posts in it. But I know he's in a better place and is no longer in pain.