Originally Posted By: paramedicpete
Aloha – Congratulations

Warning, the following may be too sappy for some:

All I can say is my wife and I will hit 30 years this coming August. I love her as much, if not more than the day we married. We are in a rather unique position, in that we also work together in the same lab and have done so for over 30 years. So we are together almost 24/7. Although I direct her work, for obvious reason I do not rate her job performance. We try and leave work at work and home at home, doesn’t always work, but we try.

Our marriage is partnership, both of us have to give and take at times, we clearly do not see eye-to-eye on many things and argue/bicker enough, that if you did not know us, you might think we were mad at each other. Nothing could be further from the truth (although we usually have one drag-down-name calling fight per year, mostly to decompress) we are firmly committed to one another and God willing plan on growing old together. If our religious philosophy has any validity, we will have forged a union that will succeed this earthly realm. I view our relationship as two wings of the same bird, both must be strong, united and although our roles may be slightly different, both are required for the bird to fly.

Pete

Congratulations Sappy, er, Paramedic Pete! 30 years is awesome!