I've seen some bad ones too, not even snow related. One lady drove her minivan right through the middle of a Honda minivan, broke it in half, child seats in the center.
I saw soneone in a Bonneville rear end a Honda on the highway and the front wheels of the Bonneville were in the back seat of the Honda pinning the driver to the steering wheel. Then pulled the bonneville out and had to drag the honda up on the flatbed in peices.
Saw a guy in a small Honda, older one that looked like a station wagon in back but was two doors tried to cut across a 35mph street and was hit in the passenger door by an old Chevy S10 blazer. The Honda flew up into a yard and the passeger side of the car hit the driver, glad there was no one in the pasenger seat. The blazer had a bent bumper and cracked grill.
I'be gotten to where I won't even ride in a Honda, seen way too many of those cause driver injury in what should have been a minor accident, sure it can happen to any vehicle but seem to happen too much to Hondas.