What are people's thoughts on making a hot drink from your emergency kit. I store a small amount of instant tea/milk powder and a sachet of sugar in my kit to make a brew, raise moral etc. <br><br>But how to boil the water. I have some aluminium foil in the kit enough to fashion a container about the size of my large Sierra cup. Should I use this current plan and boil the water in this and then drink from it as well? <br><br>Or should I use the tin (mine is a tin about the size of the one Doug uses), boiling smaller amounts of water, carry less foil, enough to fashion a small drinking vessel from. I could improvise a handle for the tin from the brass wire I carry so it could be lifted from the heat. <br><br>I think I now favour the second approach. One reason being I could then get two or three brews from the supplies carried. <br><br>Has anyone used a foil pot? <br><br>I think the whole thing requires some experimenting here at home.<br><br>However I would be interested in some input.<br><br>If however I also have my belt kit with me the issue does not arise as I have my Sierra mug in that one.<br><br>Clive<br><br>