It belongs to another camper while I didn't see it used, I listened to the feedback and gave it a look over.

I'll admit from the start I'm a little biassed against it.

With that, here is what I've noticed:

Pros:
-The chimney design allows you to use very little fuel to accomplish its mission. The camper in question started with a Trioxane bar and switched to twigs.
-The pour spout is small enough to allow a controlled amount of water to flow out.
-The handle and cork are placed such that it allows you to lift and tilt the kettle to easily pour out the water.
-You can purchase an attchment to allow cooking on top of the chimney.
-It comes in three sizes, 1 pint, 1.75 pint, and 2.5 pint.
-It is self contained.

Cons:
-Without the seperate attachment, it is a one trick pony, it is meant to boil water and only water. There is no real way to clean the inside (unless you want to add water and boil away).
-I feel it's a bit big for what it does. A GSI kettle with an Esbit Stove will get you to the same place. I have safely used twigs and wood chips in my Esbit and surplus Esbit style stove with no ill effects.

Overall:
It boils water and does an outsantding job of it. I only saw the attachment to allow cooking on top, which is essentially a tab/plug like affair that rests in the top of the chimney (I did not see it in use). This was the 2.5 pint version and my first thought was, "My that's large." Perhaps the 1 pint version would be much more compact, though you do lose the capacity. I used a Swedish Army Trangia to good effect and did not mind it.

All about the personality.

Hope these observations helped some.