Originally Posted By: clarktx
Originally Posted By: Arney
I'm disappointed to hear about your Zebralight. I've been meaning to buy one for a long time.

The H30-Q5 has problems cycling through its 3 brightness phases correctly. Often it skips the brightest phase. It also comes on accidentally. That little rubber push switch is too sensitive.

Regarding the first issue, contact whoever you purchased from and point them at this post on CPF. It appears that it is Zebralight's intention to make this right for people who purchased lights with the UI problem. They have also have had the fix for quite a while.

Regarding the second issue, while it doesn't happen to me all the time, I have had this happen. Obviously it is best stored in a way that decreases the chance of the button being pressed by accident.

Note this thread where CPF user nekomane made a ring to protect the button. While he doesn't have any for sale, nor plan to build any more, it appears this modification has been brought to the attention of Zebralight (note post#9). Hopefully they will include this option at a later date.

-john

Edited by JohnN (09/18/08 09:50 PM)