Ladies and Gents, Good evening. Thank you for your responses and time. Both very much appreciated.
I think we can agree, that there are times and places from which we must flee in order to survive. From the evac order to leave your home when threatened, by a fire or the like to political unrest to riots to roving gangs and looters post disaster, if we are home, perhaps we have a "bug out bag(s)" already to go. Perhaps, we bring our BOB(s) with us on vacation or when traveling, but do you really carry it everywhere? What if you were to be caught in need of it but out of reach? To my understanding, this is the roll of the E&E kit. It is a small kit that contains the bare minimum needed to assist you in moving from where you are to a safer place, I don't think it really matters what it is thats forcing you to run, just that it's a kit to help you get to a better place?

I recognize that this forum is about wilderness survival, but I'm willing to bet that most of us spend more time in the city, then we do in wilderness (unfortunately). It's still survival, just with fewer trees and a different species of predators. Thanks again. If anyone has anything further to add, please do.
Regards, Jim