Friend,

Years ago I was almost killed by a 68 lb, attack trained Pit Bull (male). It had been a fighting dog and was a few years old. I was lucky in the end and only got dog slobber on me.

At the time I had little experience with vicious dogs. I had grown up out in the country and had seen packs of various wild un owned dogs. I had climbed trees and waited those out. I had killed one dog that kept coming toward me and kept trying to fight my dog(who was a collie and chow mix). I used a crossbow to kill it.

In 1991 I was involved in ground operations in Desert Storm. We shot dozens of wild dogs that came to our areas in packs searching for food. We were able to save one pup from a litter as the wild pack we had shot had recently eaten the rest of the puppies from the litter. It was savage business for me as I love dogs. I hated to do it. But I had to do it.

I have seen pit bulls shot and initially survive a few 9mm hits.

If any dog is agressive and comes at you, you better shoot it fast and often. A bite on and arm or leg can infect and end up taking your life or your limb.

IF a dog is trained or just wild, it can kill you. If its a pack of dogs. Shoot quick, give each some lead, and then shoot them again.

Its is the only solution if you cannot avoid the entire situation.

CP