Originally Posted By: Hacksaw
I'm still playing with a few ideas.

Well, I finally got around to registering for Photobucket, so I'll start posting some images as I find the time. Here's the "Do It All" setup that I use with my LMF II:

I ran one of the existing Gerber velcro straps (the upper one) through the belt loop of the Leatherman pouch, and then added a second velcro strap to the unused (center) slot of the LMF sheath. With these two straps the pouch is attached very securely, and does not move around whatsoever. For the half dozen or so people that haven't yet bought a Gerber LMF, here's what it looks like without the Leatherman (sans the two ridiculous snap straps for the handle of the knife):

The Leatherman is a Charge Al with the optional bit kit stored in the secondary sleeve of the pouch:

To attach the fire steel, I simply ran the lanyard that connects the striker to the fire steel under the Leatherman pouch, then tied it off to the fire steel with a small elastic ranger band (you can just see the cord lock of the lanyard on the opposite side of the LMF sheath in the first image). Like the Leatherman, the fire steel is very secure, yet can easily be removed when needed.

Jim