Thanks, guys. I'm actually surprised that there aren't more of this type of item. It seems like a no brainer that it would be convenient to have a container with a basic kit in it that you can expand so that you can pop in some food, water, and clothing if you want to go for a walk/hike.

It's overpriced for what it is, but this looks great for me as a backpacker. I've got my PSK in my little zippered container. I hike in and set up a base camp. The next day, I want to go on a side trip (fishing, peak bagging, whatever). I simply grab my PSK container, expand it out, pop in what I need for the day, and off I go. This way there's very little chance that I might sleepily leave behind my PSK in my main pack as I go off exploring. This is a realistic situation: In many higher altitude wilderness areas, summer "moonsoons" or thunder showers with lightning come almost every afternoon. In many months, one has to be off the high peaks and ridges by 1:00 PM or even noon. Getting up in the dark and hitting the trail at or before first light is not uncommon.