Nice idea, but I won't hold my breath. I've been waiting for JB to put out a folder for how many years now?

I have more than a few of his knives, and all were worth the money he got for them. He made probably one of the best production/utility grade katanas ever to hit the market and I am glad I got one.

I don't see a huge advantage to the Khukri over his larger battle mistress designs. The FBM I currently prefer does a rather nice job on limbs and splitting as is, I can't imagine putting a cant in the blade is going to improve it's function that much, but I reckon time will tell. I suppose once I actually see it on the website my addiction will kick up and I'll have to drop more coin in his pocket. Otherwise I would have no real need for a khukri with what I already have.

If I need to cut down trees, I use a saw. Axes, khukris and knives take too long and too much effort. Besides, that portable chain saw fits in a tin about the size of a shoe polish can and weighs maybe 1/4 lb. I would much rather tote that in my pack along with a hatchet or khukri than an axe for the places I go.