Originally Posted By: Blitz

Thanks Buddy, I'll be remembering you in the summer when I'm up in VT enjoying the cool mountain breezes and you're down there with the 90% humidity sweating like a pig. grin

Just kiddin' I'm really jealous.

Temps in the 90s and sweating like a pig I can handle. I don't even like AC until it hits 95F or better. Even then give me a breeze and the freedom to go light on the clothes and I'm good. During the summer I rarely use the AC in my truck.

Later in the summer, August and September, when the heat has gotten really old, I use AC more consistently.

On the other hand I feel cold at 75F and shiver at 65F. Cold gets into my bones. I have worked at much colder temps, both below 0F and in the teens with wind off the water (much colder), but I didn't enjoy it one little bit.

I'm glad I moved south and wish you guys would learn to play with your cold weather in your own sandbox. Here it is Feb 27 and we are expecting temps down in the 30s. It is supposed to be spring here with nothing colder than 50F.

Try to stay warm and, if you do like the cold, try to keep it above the Mason-Dixon line.