let's see:
i've got a scar on each pointer finger in almost exactly the same place. It's cool cause when I clasp my hands together the scars line up perfectly. One is from a SAK closing in me. The other is from a chainsaw blade that i broke apart and was swinging around cause I'd just read a whole stack of Ghostrider comics.

A burn scar between the thumb and pointer on my right hand from a bit of burning rope.
One on the back of my right hand where I threw a knife and it bounced and came back at me.

A round one near the cuticle on my left pointer finger. I forget what i was doing, but it involved a razer blade. It slipped and sliced a chunk of flesh almost completely off. I didnt' want my mom to freak out, so i just put it back together with scotch tape. healed fine, but to this day, that area is slightly numb.

Big old scar on the inside of the big tow on my left foot where I stepped on a bottle which broke and went right through the moccasin I was wearing. The cut was so clean I didn't even know I'd been cut until I saw that i was leaving a trail of blood behind me. That one needed stitches.

When i was REAL little i was spinning around on the coffee table at my grandparent's house. I slipped off and sliced my head open on the stone hearth. that one got me three stitches and a lollipop for being a good boy at the doctor's office.

There's a fairly new one on my right hand where I lashed myself while practicing with my bullwhip.

One little scar on my belly where i got with a Roman Candle last year. I LOVE bottle rocket wars. There's a fireworks supercenter near us and every year in July we(me, my brother and sister, and the neighbors) go and buy as many bottle rockets as we can get for twenty dollars. then we tie cardboard shields to our arms and go to war in the yard. We've got two acres and a forest, so we have plenty of room to move around. A few years ago one of the neighbors threw a string of firecrackers at me and it went off right by my head. That was the single most painful thing I've ever experienced, and I was almost completely deaf in my left ear for two days. Of course, that didn't stop me from reentering the fray after the pain subsided.

Originally Posted By: ironraven
...Shopping appeals to the soul of the hunter-gatherer.