You gave your word, but you just PM'd me this...

"Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow
No sir,don't worry, I wouldn't want to meet you. I just don't like you, I know your kind. I wouldn't think of responding to anyone else on this forum like I did you. You talk like your trying to impress someone, if you only knew the PM's I have received concerning you, it might actually make you stop and listen to yourself. But I must correct myself, its not you I don't like it's your attitude. Say what you must everyone says you have to have the last word, but know this, I will not stoop to your level, which we both see in different directions. Fire back with long wind and big words, know that they will fall on deaf ears. I gave my word, you PM's will be deleted unread. Hows that go down, not to well I imagine. Take care, one can only hope you change."

I have never PM'd you about anything, ever, not even once!
Maybe "everyone" is just trying to console you for feeling like you have to displace your emotions onto me. But maybe you're right. Maybe I do need to re-evaluate my attitude.
In any case, let me just say it again, this time in English. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME!