Quote:
I need to find a way to bake with these stoves though. Has anyone used the BakePacker ?

I have a BakePacker (the ultralight), and found that it works really well. Honestly, much better than it has any right to. It seems like the Outback Oven might be more versatile, but the Bakepacker nests in your cookware, and is small/lightweight. It does require that you keep water boiling (with a lid on the pot) for 20 minutes, or however long it takes to cook your food, so it does use a lot more fuel than boiling some water for a dehydrated meal and then shutting off your stove. Keep in mind that nothing browns when you use a Bakepacker. You basically get a plastic bag full of biscuits, or whatever you're cooking. You peel the plastic bag off the biscuits, flip it onto a plate, then peel the rest of the plastic off. The outside of the food where it was in contact with the bag is moist, but not wet or soggy at all. A biscuit or pancake ends up being kind of like the Chinese steamed buns that you get at dim sum. So far, what I've made (mostly of the pancake/biscuit variety, from recipes from the included book) has been tasty, much easier than trying to pan-fry a pancake in a microscopic backpacking skillet, and cleanup is a snap -- drink or pour out the water, throw away the plastic bag.

Make sure to lay in a supply of oven bags, otherwise you won't be cooking anything. Experimenting on the stovetop before you hit the trail is a good idea, too.