Talk about timing! Today I just recieved my Becker BK7 that I had ordered about 2 1/2 weeks ago from DirtCheapKnives.com (no affiliation, just a satisfied customer). <br><br>I decided on this after doing some research over at the Blade Forums website. It seemed to be the best overall knife for the price range and my needs. <br><br>There was a thread over at Hoods Woods (survival.com) a few months ago about setting up PSK's designed around the sheath of the BK7. Check out the following link: <br><br>http://www.survival.com/becker.htm<br><br>I paid $45.47 for the BK7 and also picked up a SwissTech Utili-Key for only $8.57. Shipping was $4.50 and took about two weeks from TX to CA. <br><br>I had a Seal Pup, which is much smaller than the 2000 and not really fair to compare, but as the earlier posts stated, these are combat knives. <br><br>It is best to decide what your needs are, envision possible scenarios where you will be deployed, and make the best choice that you can afford.<br><br>Hope this helps!

Edited by rastro (10/23/02 05:42 AM)