Speaking of a More Massive Lunar Launch Vehicle, -that Schnitt Guy, (I forget his First Name and middle Initial), -Really I think *had* something of an Idea! With his "Big, Dumb, Launcher"! As Splendiferous, Complex, and All, -as the Apollo Saturn 5 was! But *therein* lies the Genius of his very Idea! To *Avoid* a lot of that Complexity and the Requisite Effort that goes into it! ,-BY just making the thing Bigger! You have Greater "Tolerances" and more "Room for Error" there! The CM, LM, and SM, of course can be placed as they were, -right atop such. With of course a different sort of Adaptor. We even perhaps could have gone for an Upgraded and Enhanced CM / LM / and SM, -somewhat as we're doing now with Orion and Aries.

Similarly, -this Recalls an Inspiration that I once had. Looking at a Train go by on the Railroad Tracks in the Valley, -at a Tanker Car, -I thought, -"Gosh!, -You *can* Pressurize that thing, -probably as it is right now, -and if you Launched that thing into Space, (with Air, -not its Liquid Rail Cargo),-It would probably "Hold the Pressure"! Just as it is! In ordinary "Earth Life"! With NO Comlex Rockwell, Grumman, Northrup, etc Pressurization "Design-in"!

*Therin*, -You could *then* provide all the Normal Complexities of a Manned Space Capsule or Station Module, -along with attached Entry and Docking Hatches, Thrusters, Antennae, etc. Of course unless you've Coated it with Re-Entry Material, -it could not Re-Enter.

This is along the same Spirit and Lines, -of Schnitt's "Big, Dumb, Booster"!