Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Topic Options
#82813 - 01/13/07 09:18 PM SHOT show exhibitors
fordwillman Offline

Loc: Arizona
Thought I would pass this along as I have had a few hours of fun with this. Go to www.shotshow.com, then click on Exhibitors List. It may take a little bit for the list to load, then go down the list and click on a vendor that interests you. This will take you to another page that has the vendor's web site address. Just click on that and look at the vendor's web site. Simple and fun. I found several products that interested me. Your turn.

#82814 - 01/14/07 04:08 PM Re: SHOT show exhibitors
RayW Offline
Addict

Loc: Orlando, FL
Will take more than a few hours, there are 1846 exhibitors. I brought along one of my friends to the show and i sent him the link to the exhibitors list ( http://tinyurl.com/yfda85 )so that he could get an idea of what he wanted to go see. He hit print and went for a snack so he could come back and study the list at his leisure, there was 43 pages waiting for him when he came back.

I was only able to be there for a day and a half which is not enough time to see all of the show. Being at the show sends you into sensory overload, there is to much cool stuff at one place. And you also become jaded, after you see 40 or 50 different oh wow's and gee whiz's the next ones don't easily turn your head. Of course there are things that are very memorable, the previously mentioned friend carrys a gerber knife, we stopped by the Gerber booth and he asked if he could get his knife sharpened. The person behind the counter said no we don't have the ability to do that at the show, but you can go to the booth over there and they will give you a demo of their sharpening tools and sharpen your knife for you. Then she asks if the knife is a gerber and my friend replies that he wouldn't carry anything else. She takes his knife and hands it over to an elderly gentleman who pulls out an engraving tool and signs my friends knife. Where else could you get your knife signed by Mr. Gerber.

Really cool show and I am looking forward to Doug's review.

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, cliff, Hikin_Jim 
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 320 Guests and 22 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav, BenFoakes
5367 Registered Users
Newest Posts
People Are Not Paying Attention
by Jeanette_Isabelle
Today at 12:03 AM
USCG rescue fishermen frm deserted island
by brandtb
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Silver
by brandtb
04/16/24 10:32 PM
EDC Reduction
by Jeanette_Isabelle
04/16/24 03:13 PM
New York Earthquake
by chaosmagnet
04/09/24 12:27 PM
Bad review of a great backpack..
by Herman30
04/08/24 08:16 AM
Our adorable little earthquake
by Phaedrus
04/06/24 02:42 AM
Amanda Nenigar found dead
by Phaedrus
04/05/24 04:39 AM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.