Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Topic Options
#825 - 06/22/01 08:20 PM Stuff
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, sense there has not been anything new in awhile.<br>I thought I would ask if any of you have any pictures you<br>can post of your survival equipment. It's always great to see what people put in there kit. PLUS I always get some new ideas to help me with my stuff.<br><br>"Stay Frosty"

#826 - 06/23/01 05:21 AM Re: Stuff
Chris Kavanaugh Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Which kit,pocket or full on pack?After my recent adventure,in an environment I should be good in,its review time! I am again aware,that while universals apply,there is a tremendous variation in geography.What may be a critical item in one local may be superceded by another in different climes.I want to coin a new phrase.We talk of 'all the comforts of home.' I want 'all the comforts of survival.'The notion of surviving with little more than a knife may inspire images of a distant ancestor standing outside a cave at sunrise with classical music filling the air. Ill take STUFF! Can we post photos on the forum?<br><br>

#827 - 06/25/01 04:01 PM Re: Stuff
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey Chris!!<br><br> I guess any kit. I'm sure I could learn a thing or two about any sized kit. But I guess you asked the REAL question "can we post pictures here in the forum"? If we can, I have no idea how do do something like that. But it would sure be a great thing if we could.<br><br>"Stay Frosty"

#828 - 06/25/01 04:33 PM Posting an image
Doug_Ritter Offline

Pooh-Bah

Yes you can post an image. It must available on the Internet so that it has a URL The format is:<br><br><br><br>For example: inserting the URL: http://www.equipped.org/graphics/led2-sm.jpg between the two image tags should result in the following image from the LED Flashlight article:<br><br><br><br>Please try to keep any image files size as small as possible. If you want to show a large image, better to link to it using the link mark up. All of the mark up available can be found in the FAQ under "Can I use HTML in my posts?"<br><br>Doug Ritter<br>Editor<br>Equipped To Survive
Chairman & Executive Director
Equipped To Survive Foundation
www.KnifeRights.org
www.DougRitter.com

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, cliff, Hikin_Jim 
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 456 Guests and 71 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav, BenFoakes
5367 Registered Users
Newest Posts
What did you do today to prepare?
by dougwalkabout
03/27/24 11:21 PM
Zippo Butane Inserts
by dougwalkabout
03/27/24 11:11 PM
Question about a "Backyard Mutitool"
by Ren
03/17/24 01:00 AM
Problem in my WhatsApp configuration
by Chisel
03/09/24 01:55 PM
New Madrid Seismic Zone
by Jeanette_Isabelle
03/04/24 02:44 PM
EDC Reduction
by EchoingLaugh
03/02/24 04:12 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.