Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Topic Options
#8267 - 08/15/02 04:41 PM PDA PSK
billvann Offline
Old Hand

Loc: NE Illinois, USA (42:19:08N 08...
I stumbled on an attractive leather belt clip case that's suitable for office wear and is large enough to hold PSK items. The PDA Life Handipak has two leather covered belt clips and holds PDAs horizontally. If you have a smaller PDA, there's plenty of room to hold much more without appearing too large or geeky. <br><br>I have a Palm Vx and my estimate is that I could insert sometype of divider to keep the Palm to the front of the case. Then I could have a back compartment bigf enough for an altoids tin type PSK and a sharp. (Although my Leatherman Wave is a quater of an inch to tall to fit ).<br><br>Here's the company website sales verage:<br><br>Features a unique horizontal wear, rich supple 100 percent top grade leather, heavy duty belt clips and antistatic lining. <br>Designed for simplicity, style and ease of use. Available in Black, Mocha, or Natural Leather with either Magnetic or Velcro enclosures<br><br>Case Dimensions: <br><br>Width ~1.5 Inches <br>Length ~5.25 Inches <br>Height ~3.75 Inches <br><br>$25

#8268 - 08/15/02 09:07 PM another pouch
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ive been using this for a little over a month now. Im a little leary of the stitching on the bottom of the beltloop, but so far so good. <br><br> http://www.eaglecreek.com/travel_accessories/40111.html<br><br>I have the following in it and still have some room left.<br>Altoid tin PSK wrapped in leather shoelaces and nylon string<br>Swiss Army Knife<br>Whistle<br>Swiss Tech Mariner<br>Zippo Lighter<br>Plastic pillbox with ibuprofen (size of Zippo)<br>ASP Saphire with elastic lanyard to hook onto watch<br>3" long pencil<br>3" long bic pen<br>zip lock bag with hunting/fishing license and $20 for emergency<br>6 .38 special cartridges<br>Extra fishing kit for my boy and I to have fun constisting of:<br><br>sewing spindle with 8 lb fishing line. small wooden box of hooks. an old pencil lead tin with sinkers. one rubber grub worm lure for trout. <br><br>I have found that it makes a wonderfull distraction from the small bulge the .357 makes on my other hip.

#8269 - 08/16/02 12:18 AM Re: PDA PSK
Anonymous
Unregistered

I like it Willie. This is a great forum. When members stumble on to something good, they pass it along.<br><br>Bruce

#8270 - 08/21/02 07:10 AM Re: PDA PSK
Anonymous
Unregistered

not sure if everyone is familiar with hard armor for your palm, but it makes it waterproof and allows you to use it at the same time. Great for traveling in florida, harrrr. :L)<br><br>http://www.tadgear.com/x-treme%20gear/gear%20organizers%20main/otter_box_2000-ha.htm

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, chaosmagnet, cliff 
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 446 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav, BenFoakes
5367 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Zippo Butane Inserts
by NAro
Today at 11:57 AM
What did you do today to prepare?
by dougwalkabout
03/27/24 11:21 PM
Question about a "Backyard Mutitool"
by Ren
03/17/24 01:00 AM
Problem in my WhatsApp configuration
by Chisel
03/09/24 01:55 PM
New Madrid Seismic Zone
by Jeanette_Isabelle
03/04/24 02:44 PM
EDC Reduction
by EchoingLaugh
03/02/24 04:12 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.