Thanks to those who have emailed me regarding some of the inapprorpiate discussion taking place in this forum. I apologize that I am not able to dedicate the time necessary to stay on top of discussions here on a day to day basis. <br><br>[color:red]Let me reiterate that this isn't the place for discussion of "survivalist" issues and similar politically oriented discussions.</font color=red><br><br>The focus of this forum is purposely narrow to benefit all involved with an interest in the nuts and bolts of survival, survival equipment and survival techniques. The rules and courtesies that this forum operates under are simple and straightfoward and I'd sincerely appreciate it if all would please abide by them. <br><br>The Survival Forum Rules and Courtesies may be found at:<br><br>http://www.equipped.org/rules.htm<br><br>There are plenty of places on the Web to discuss "survivalist" issues, this forum isn't one of them. Please take such discussions elsewhere. Thank you for your consideration.<br><br>Regards,<br><br>Doug Ritter<br>Editor<br>Equipped To Survive<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Doug_Ritter on 05/10/01 08:19 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>
Chairman & Executive Director
Equipped To Survive Foundation
www.KnifeRights.org
www.DougRitter.com