Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#66396 - 07/07/06 01:22 PM Re: "That was Not my Meaning!" (NON polit.).
krell75460 Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Mesquite Texas
I am not going to go into a long speech here, but just say that I agree....and I disagree! I have watched everything from the Gitmo news to the Greenhouse warning's on TV. I see a generation now that in many way's do not only "Not" think for themselves, but seem to be relying on our Gov to "Cure" all ailment's! I have seen our OWN Gov report where they predict our oil reserves run dry by 2012, I see our Middle East military bases "Ringing" in the Arab Oil Field's. I have see just how effective FEMA and the "72 Hour Kit" were! I see all the petty Dictator's in third world countries, steal the aid we provide them. I see the people of those same countries carrying placards saying they are our "Enemy's" and they will "Kill" us! I see the Arab Oil Emerates slowly squeezing us to death on their ever rising oil cost's. And I see our Politician's giving ground more every day to the Third world. .........Now tell me.......is it reall just "Us"?, or is the rest of the US Populace turning into a flock of mindless Sheep.....Krell

#66397 - 07/07/06 02:54 PM GTMO and another 9/11
Notyet Offline

I’m here and I along with the rest of my Soldiers and Sailors (read heroes) are toe-to-toe with “enemy combatants” everyday. Many of which would hurt or kill one of us (and they often try) without hesitation. It’s my opinion we are holding many because their own countries do not want them back for fear of what they are capable of doing. And yes, they are treated better than we are: higher quality food, better medical and dental care, library, workout equipment the list goes on.
I heard an Israeli military commander speak on terrorism. In brief he was absolute we (USA) would be hit again. We have all our vast resources to throw at terrorism; technology, science and law enforcement. It’s ridiculous and fruitless we are spending these resources looking for things and not people. It wasn’t an 80 year old woman or a six month old baby or a blond-haired blue-eyed teenager that hi-jacked a plane on 9/11. If we keep it up it will happen again. His opinion and I agree.
Enough of mister nice guy, already! Who cares if we hurt some feelings (overseas and at home) if it makes us less a target?

#66398 - 07/07/06 11:56 PM Re: GTMO and another 9/11
reconcowboy Offline

Loc: Ohio
Right now it is not a baby or an old lady, but it could be in the future. Women are becoming terrorists now so who knows what the world will be coming to.

#66399 - 07/11/06 11:28 PM Re: Fraid Ruff Times are Gonna Come! (NON polit.).
brian Offline
Veteran

Loc: Texas
Thanks for reminding everyone that there are still plenty of fine young men and women out there to lead our world. A lot of the time when I hear people complain about the "youth of today" I think to myself that it really doesn't sound much different than my father complaining about my generation or my grandfather compaining about my father's generation.

#66400 - 07/22/06 06:41 PM Re: GTMO and another 9/11
ScottRezaLogan Offline
Old Hand

Loc: Pttsbg SWestern Pa USA N-Amer....
First off, -I am pretty much Lost for Words!, -in my Respect and Appreciation, -for what you do down there at Gitmo. And my Best Wishes for you and your "Kin" there, in all ways.

On the News up here, -we heard some things about the *fake* suicide / ambush attempts, of not that long ago. I can be quite Sure that there are many *other* such things, -NOT typically making our News!

Again, -my Respect and Best! And Take Care. (I will do the Same). [color:"black"] [/color] [email]Notyet[/email]

#66402 - 08/01/06 11:39 PM Re: GTMO - Further Sources.
ScottRezaLogan Offline
Old Hand

Loc: Pttsbg SWestern Pa USA N-Amer....
Just yesterday (July 31), -or very close to this date, -Sean Hannity shared some very illuminating and detailed information on this, -on his radio show. (from the AP, -in turn from an FOIA request). For once it sheds a "Positive" and Truthful Light, on the matter. Along the lines you speak of. Perhaps you can access the Archives on his site, for such.

Today on the net, -I've also found some things on this, on Michelle Malkin's site.

Again, -All of my Best! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]

#66403 - 08/15/06 03:19 AM Re: Fraid Ruff Times are Gonna Come! (NON polit.).
Ponce Offline

Loc: In the woods of Oregon.
[color:"blue"] [/color] Hello to one and all...... I am Ponce and from Cuba therefore you will pardon my English.....this is my first post.
I have been getting ready for what is to come for the past six years and the first thing that I did was to get the heck out of California and move into the mountains or Oregon....I know live six miles from a one mule town ( to small to have a horse).

At this time I have three generatos and 150 gallons of fuel which I rotate all the time...... 500 gallons of heating oil and 50 gallons of lamp oil....... Mountain House food for two years with cans and others (sacks, packs and so on) for another 1.5 years for a total of 3.5 years.

Also have extra matirial in order to make home repair and a large tiller for food production....... also a lot of silver that will allowed me to survie for another 15-20 years in the comfort of my home.
Lots of alarms which are connected to the batteries that gets its power from a solar 115 W solar pannel.

Any questions please ask.......Ponce

"To be ready is not"... Ponce

"To be ready is not"... Ponce

#66404 - 08/31/06 01:51 AM Re: Fraid Ruff Times are Gonna Come! (NON polit.).
Duke Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Harlan KY
It sounds like you have this thing figured out pretty well.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MartinFocazio, Tyber 
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 251 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Explorer9, GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav
5368 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Corny Jokes
by wildman800
Today at 10:40 AM
People Are Not Paying Attention
by Jeanette_Isabelle
04/19/24 07:49 PM
USCG rescue fishermen frm deserted island
by brandtb
04/17/24 11:35 PM
Silver
by brandtb
04/16/24 10:32 PM
EDC Reduction
by Jeanette_Isabelle
04/16/24 03:13 PM
New York Earthquake
by chaosmagnet
04/09/24 12:27 PM
Bad review of a great backpack..
by Herman30
04/08/24 08:16 AM
Our adorable little earthquake
by Phaedrus
04/06/24 02:42 AM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.