I have mentioned that one should get out there and Practice, -*Before* the Survival Need is thrust upon them.

I blame you Not, -for Not wanting to share your Game, -with one who has not also done everything possible, -to provide for their own Game or Needs! (Not that I'm such a one!).The same goes for Fish, -in that it reminds me of the Bible's Advice of "Give a Man a Fish, -and you Feed him for a Day, -but *Teach* a Man to Fish, -and you Feed him for a Lifetime!" (One can of course Self Teach, and Self Practice).

This also reminds me of Captain John Smith and Jamestown. With the Normal Rigors of Survival in a New and Unfamiliar Land, -along with a particularly Rough Winter! Some didn't want to Pitch In and Work. "Whoever doesn't work, -Doesn't eat!", -went John Smith's famous reply!

And also the Gall of having a Non, or Anti Hunter, -in your Party, (Both of which I am certainly Not!, -in the ways I've earlier described), -who yet Asks or Expects to Share in the Bounty (No allusive pun intended!), -of your Hunt!

I again am at least a Good Ways from being a Non Hunter! And am certainly Not an Anti-Hunter!

You make some Very Good Points, -on the Crucial Value of such (Pre) Practice, -and I am in Very Much Aggreement with you there!

Again, -as long as I first don't do such Pre-Practice, -I do Not blame you for not wishing to share with me, -the Fruits of *your* Hunt! That's very Correct and Understandable of you, -in such situations. [color:"black"] [/color] [email]bountyhunter[/email]